surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shall I compare thee~

I know 1 girl who changes her boy friends like she changes handphones. Yea it’s not often, but she affords it. And it’s the same girl who says ‘Well, that’s chick!’ with a wink when I ask ‘How can you eat that burger without smudging your lipstick?’


~shall I compare thee to plastic roses~


Anyway

I’m just fine…
I’m just fine being home…

me, didin, sis addie


Apart from a younger brother who uses my facial products and perfume
Apart from a sister who keeps complaining how much cholesterol I take in a meal
Apart from a mum who’ll blabber when I didn’t finish up veggies in my plate
Honestly I’m just fine being home

Oh, but I can’t. Second half of the term is open this Monday and pro exam is seriously approaching!

Let’s get to work people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...